The CLx10 dramatically expands the freedom to harness the power of mirrorless cameras and stay in the moment. It is unlike any continuous light on the market. After a 2-year development journey with leading artisans and light shaping experts, the visionary CLx delivers what other continuous lights lack - the power to leave strobes behind and the versatility to move fast and modify light on the fly. Free your creative vision - go continuous - go CLx.
- The CLx (direct mount optics) positions the light source directly behind modifying optics to eliminate optical inefficiencies or multi-shadow effects
- The CLx direct mount optics eliminate optical inefficiencies & multi-shadow effects
- A full suite of direct mount/press-on light shaping tools plus compatibility with leading light modifiers from Elinchrom, Profoto, Bowens, and Westcott.
- Integrated umbrella holder, C-Stand or handheld operation
- Integrated high capacity battery ideal for on-location WORK allows CLx to run completely cord-free at 10,000 lumens for 55 minutes and an impressive 15 hours at 500 lumens
- Plug the CLx10 into a power source for unlimited in-studio runtime at 10,000 - full power even off remote AC
- Easily adjust beam intensity and runtime with button interface or wirelessly with optional EL Remote
- Professional build quality with certified IP65 weatherproof rating allows predictable performance in unpredictable weather
- Flicker Free - up to 1000 frames a second.
- Lumen Output: High (10000), Medium (4000), Low (500)
- Charge time: 75 Min
- Beam Angle: 120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° - 120°° (range)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 65
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Color Temperature: 5600k
- TCI/TLCI: 93/94
- LUX: 16320
- Flicker Free FPS: 1000
- Thermal Management: Active
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 8.07" x 3.78" x 3.78"