Colección: Repair Services
Godox Flash Repairs
We service & repair Godox, Cheetahstand and Adorma's Flashpoint, eVOLV, XPLOR flash systems.
Terms & Conditions:
Please make sure you understand these Terms & Conditions before completing the Godox & Flashpoint Flash Repair Service Form.
This is only a Godox repair service and do not do any warranty service issues. For warranty service you need contact where you purchase from.
We only serve US-based customers only.
Normally 5-7 business days after you approve the repair quote
We provide service for the following models:
Godox AD200 / Flashpoint eVOLV 200 / Cheetah CL-200X
Godox AD200 Pro / Flashpoint eVOLV 200 Pro
Godox AD300 Pro / Flashpoint XPLOR 300 Pro
Godox AD400 Pro / Flashpoint XPLOR 400 Pro
Godox AD600B / Godox AD600BM / Flashpoint XPLOR 600 (TTL and non-TTL)
Godox AD600 Pro / Flashpoint XPLOR 600 Pro
We can also reboot certain batteries if listed. We can't repair battery chargers and flashtubes. The Godox 360II line is no longer supported.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions above.
- Not all products or problems can be repaired.
- Find the one that best fits your issues.
- You will be Charged for that Service and an order number attached.
- Please do not send in your flash yet! Wait for our email to send in your flash, it'll have instructions for you to follow
Sending into Cheetah Stand
- Please do not ship any other items because we cannot guarantee that unnecessary items will be returned to you.
- You are responsible for ensuring that we receive the equipment, please ship via a method that provides a tracking number and preferably insurance as well.
- We are not responsible for lost equipment in transit to and from.
- Keep the tracking number for your records
- Send in the repair with a print out inside the box with the order number and return address. Items must be postmarked within 14-days of the paid invoice date.
Repair Process while at Cheetah Stand:
After we receive your light. We will start to check what's wrong with your unit.
We will then confirm the issues and proceed. If we discover more, we'll call and email you and let you know what else we found and discuss further repair costs.
If you want us to repair. Simply pay the invoice and we will start work on repair (normally 5-7 business day)
We ship your light back to you with signature required.
If you decide not to do the repairs, Please let us know by email.
You are responsible for the return shipping charges if you want the product returned.
We will sent you a new invoice for return shipping and we will not repair your light
Please beware that the following list is just an estimate and not an absolute maximum to repair. On certain occasions, the estimate might be higher after disassembly shows more damage than first suspected.
30-days warranty on Parts and Labor on the repair work. Does not include damage that occured during return shipping. Customer responsible for insurance. (Shipping is not included)
If you have any questions about the entire process, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you!